Re: [Harp-L] Re: amp or mic?

It depends because if you're talking about like a Chicago sound then the amp
is more important, but if you're talking about good tone that is you. If you
are talking clarity, that is the mic.

--
www.zackpomerleau.com

Drummer, guitarist, pianist, vocalist, and harmonica player. Currently using
a HarpGear 50 with LoneWolf harmonica pedals along with other various
brands, a Warmoth Stratocaster with Lindy Fralin pickups, a Gibson Les Paul
Standard, and Gretsch and Peace drumsets with Sabian and Dream cymbals.
Located in the Auburn/Lewiston area of Maine.