[Harp-L] …What's Your "Schtick?"

Well, to the extent i have one, it's playing the whole harp--all 10 holes. Not many diatonic players actually do that. i don't mean just biting off a blow bend on the top end every now and then (I actually don't even use blow bends very much anyway). I mean PLAYING coherent scale tones, chord tones and extension tones through all 3 registers at will, using the whole instrument if and when it fits the material and in a manner that fits the material.

The audiences (and even other musicians) seem really impressed by that because they don't usually hear the harp played that way.

Maybe i should wear a costume ??? Or learn to OB ????

JP