Re: [Harp-L] Greg Izor

Greg grew up in Vermont and he was just back here for a CD release party last weekend. He's got a great sound.

Peter

On Jul 12, 2010, at 11:26 PM, michael rubin wrote:

Greg lives in Austin and we are lucky to have him.  He spent a lot of
time in New Orleans.  He can sing, play guitar, diatonic and chrome
harp in many styles of blues.  He is a nice guy.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 9:38 PM, William Lifford