Re: [Harp-L] Living Pro Chromatic player list

Let's see. To add to the existing list, off the top of my head and in no particular order, here are some more chromatic players.

Full-time professional musicians whose primary instrument is the chromatic harmonica:

Roberrt Bonfiglio
Hermine Deurloo
Karen Mantler
Maria Wolfsberger
William Galison
Tommy Morgan
Gregoire Maret
Hendrik Meurkens
Jan Verwey
Corrin Huddleson
Damien Masterson
Joe Messina
Joe Powers
Antonio Serrano
Stan Harper
Tollak Ollestad

Semi-pros, or pros who split between something else and a significant amount of chromatic include:

Rob Paparozzi
Bill Barrett
Brendan Power
Clint Hoover