[Harp-L] re: Suzuki Manji Harmonica solves 'out of the box' issues

Billy James wrote (parenthetically) about Manji harmonicas: "Hmmm...I wonder how long they'll last the test of time?"

That is of considerable interest. If you care to post about it when they break down I for one will be very curious in, roughly, how many hours of playing time you got out of them.
  Longevity has almost come to the top of my list when calculating what harp to buy. It´s a drag, but there you go.
  Two LO´s died on me last week, one, in Ab, had not yet reached an hour of playing time. That was 300 SEK (about 40 US $) down the hatch; pretty steep in relation to its usage.

Cheers,
Martin