[Harp-L] Bending with the Chromatic

Quick chromatic question. I've got a three octave Chromatic and am working on a song in which it is necessary to play the B below the lowest C on the instrument.  I have a four octave chrom as well and could easily solve the problem by switching instruments. Being a diatonic player, it occurred to me to try bending the reed.  I was able to produce the missing note that way. But this has got me wondering about whether chromatic players bend notes. I'm not asking permission but I am curious. :-)

Bob