To: "List harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2010 10:40 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] best vintage Fender amp for harp?

I listened to a fellow harp player play through an old twin reverb and an off the shelf green bullet mic the other night at a gig, and loved the sound. I own a Harpgear 30 and have been saving up for a larger boutique harp amp like a Sonny Jr. Avenger, but this got me thinking about vintage Fender amps and wondering what the consensus was out there in harp-l on which model, which years are the best for harp.

Ross Macdonald
www.sassparillapdx.com