Re: [Harp-L] best vintage Fender amp for harp?

Great question, Russ!

Your likely to get a lot of answers.  Some vintage Fenders that are great
for harp are prohibitively expensive, such as original tweed Pro and
Bassman amps, and brown Concert amps.  I think the best of the affordable
vintage Fender amps for harp would be the blackface Super Reverb, Paul
Butterfield's amp of choice.

At the Blues Harp Amps Blog there is a video from Dan Treanor's Blues Harp
Blowout at the Old South Pearl Street Blues Festival on Saturday.  RJ
Mischo, Dan Treanor, Ronnie Shellist, Nic Clark, Al Chesis and other great
players are playing through RJ's chrome JT-30 mic and a blackface Super
Reverb amp.  Check it out.

http://bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/2010/07/dan-treanors-blues-harp-blowout-with-rj.html

--
-Rick Davis