Re: [Harp-L] pew harmonica player plays pop tunes

Billy...I got it....It seems that dry humor is not undertstood by many, and
comes off as a slight.  I have caught myself ( on another harp list)...being
critical of others posts, when indeed - after learning more about the poster
- I learned that it was all in jest.  Hope all is well in "Paradise" !!
Good on ya !!

Paul