[Harp-L] Spanish harmonica links site

I've created a Spanish harmonica links directory site. Its at http://www.linksdearmonica.com

This is a companion to my Spanish harmonica teaching site, Academia de la Armonica, located at http://www.armonica.com.es I've engaged a translator to help me with these projects.

Have a look through Spanish harmonica links site, you'll find some great players. I also have a section for harmonica equipment builders, you'll see some familiar names.

The harmonica links site is unique in the Spanish Internet, it should get a few visitors. There is space on the site for more links, for English language sites as well as Spanish ones. In particular, if you build harmonica equipment and would like to be included on the site, then contact me off list. We'll do the translations. Links are put up on a quid pro quo basis, you need to put up a link to www.armonica.com.es (the Spanish harmonica teaching site). A fair trade I think.

Hopefully my efforts will help bring the English and Spanish speaking harmonica worlds closer together.

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays