[Harp-L] It's been a fun year, finally, a DVD

Wow, what a year this has been, and it's really been a gas. In June of 2009 I made a few phone calls and before I knew it, I had committed to producing a jazz harmonica summit for DVD that all involved could be proud of. Finally, it's done. Based on the reactions so far from a few folks who I sent preview copies to (you hopefully saw Rob's lovely post on the subject) I think that many of you will really enjoy this. You may also learn from it, as I have. It was such an honor to play along side these folks, all of whom played their butts off that night.

Starting today, the DVD can be purchased online. Order info and trailer are here: http://www.jazzharmonicasummit.com

- Slide Man Slim