From: joe leone <3n037@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: mike wesolowski <mwesolowski@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Harp L Harp L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, July 7, 2010 3:52:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Chromatic vs Diatonic

On Jul 6, 2010, at 11:10 AM, mike wesolowski wrote:

> I just clicked the link that Joe posted from Buckeye.    Joe is a certified
>amazing player.  I look forward to finally meeting him and hearing him in person
>at SPAH.

Hi Mike, I am planning to be at spah, but right now there's something wrong and
I'm taking tests and stuff. If I'm cleared to fly, I'll be ok. Btw, I don't
usually play at spah. Too intimidating. I mean I have, but it's rare. Maybe in
the hallways if I'm up to it.

>  Joe really makes it looks easy to play that great style on diatonic.

It is rather easy. But then, I have been at it a while :)
Joe (Olszewejeski) Leone