From: David Smith <dustydave38@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, July 7, 2010 10:34:16 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: What's the key of harp for this Lee Oskar song?

I'm gonna say it's in the key of Cm, which has almost all the notes as the key
of Ebmaj. Also, Fm is the
IV chord in the key of Cm.

Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 07:00:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: Bai He <bailaohe@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] What's the key of harp for this Lee Oskar song?
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Lee Oskar play a wonderful music called "Forbidden Waters".
I try to play it on ten-holes. I found it should be played with Eb and
Fnm Harp.
However, both sound a little different. Would any body help me?
The music is here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycb8v0tKyJw

Thanks!

Bai