[Harp-L] BD Harmonica notation

Tony's instruction also includes a MIDI file with each notation.

Broken down by tune/lick part, at slower speeds, as appropriate.  The MIDI files demonstrate the proper timing, intonation, emphasis for each notation.

For those of us who don't read music, this is an unbelievable site.  The Harmonica Academy that Tony runs teaches both tunes and blues, working together as you progress through the curriculum.

Downloaded to my IPOD, those lessons and the MIDI files are with me all day.

I'm only a re-beginner, learning and relearning at age 63, but a good look at Tony's course will demonstrate the thoroughness of thought and plan in the program.  Harp, I'm a novice; organization, planning I've spent a career doing: take a look at Harmonica Academy.

Don Grundy

"There is certainly something in angling that tends to produce a gentleness of spirit and a pure serenity of mind." Washington Irving