RE: [Harp-L] YouTube -new harmonica player plays pop tunes -------

One of the comments below his video was from a father who has been playing the harmonica for 35 years and was disappointed at how little interest/respect his musician daughter gave the instrument... That is, until she watched and heard this Sugarlips guy playing. Now she thinks it is cool and wants to learn to play. Anybody who can have that kind of impact is OK in my book (yes, that is the very same book you are all subconsciously looking to be OK in, as well).

-Marc