[Harp-L] chromatic vs diatonic modifications

I think Galison did some half valve things too. I play the air tight 2016 so I can get bends and wahs very easily so I don't need it. Use a throat vibrato a great deal for more pinched diatonic sound as well. Mics and amps can help change tonal color both ways. Rob Paparozzi knows a whole bunch more than me about that stuff.

I have valved diatonics in the low register a long time ago to get that full focus chromatic sound out of low notes.

Harmonically yours,

Roberto
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com