[Harp-L] Donations for Jason Ricci and an update.

Some here may have seen I am going to sell his original amplifier to help Jason out.  Some have written asking about making a donation to help as they couldn't afford an amplifier but they wanted to help him out.

Many of you may or not know Jason and I have been extremely close friends for years and we stay in contact often.   will give a short and sweet status update to help people understand what it going on and do away with some of the rumor that is out there.

Jason was recently released from the hospital where he was treated for pneumonia and a lung problem.  He is recovering well and will be back on his feet in no time and back on the road.  While in the hospital for three days you can imagine he incurred some pretty stiff bills and medicine costs.  He has no heath insurance as many musicians who are making on the road don't.  He still lives in Nashville TN and is working hard to get back in pique physical condition.  He did not ask me to do any of this but I do have his blessing and he really appreciates the generosity of the harp playing world that would give back so kindly for all the years he has given to us!

If you are inclined to make donations at all you can send them via PP at piercingchess@xxxxxxxxx which is my personal PP and I will keep the donations moving along to him as I receive them.  Please include a note with the PP if you wish to send him a well wishing.  If you wish to send a donation via CK or MO please email me and I will give you details.

Jason appreciates all the support from those who have stayed by his side and as I said in a previous email, he will be back on the road shorty with a show that is better then ever!!

Thanks for taking the time to read this and regardless of if you can/will give or not, please keep Jason in your prayers and thoughts!

Brian

PP: piercingchess@xxxxxxxxx