Re: [Harp-L] Harp L: Chromatic versus Diatonic

I posed the question "I'd be interested in hearing the reasons for and against choosing to use a diatonic played chromatically over the chromatic harmonica, when playing in genres outside of blues".

All the answers provided explained perfectly what I was wondering. Joe Leone in particular went into a very detailed and enlightening explanation.

Thank you to each of you who did, for taking the time to answer.

Paul