[Harp-L] Re: Best Thing Ever Said

Last year following a performance at the Nez Pierce County (Idaho)
fair a  gentleman approached me and told me I was the best harmonica
player he had ever heard.  Clearly he hadn't heard the masters or many
of the players on this list but it was flattering none-the-less.  I
then learned he was the father of an excellent lead gutiarist with one
of the other bands playing the fair with us so he was no stranger to
accomplished musicianship.

Glenn