[Harp-L] Re: Blue Bayou

Thanks so much Tom - wow couldn't have asked for a better person to advise
me - big fan of yours! also thanks to Crutch for laying it out for me so
nicely as well - very helpful too (great list!) !  Gonna fool with 1st & 2nd
and see what i come up with. Orbison did it in F (major) I believe -
Ronstadt in C?

now off to da 'shed...(ok the cellar!)!

Barry C.
(banned in) Boston