RE: [Harp-L] Best thing ever said!

I played with a Jimmy Buffett tribute band, AirMargaritaville, in the
Midwest for many years.  In 2005, we had Buffett's Coral Reefer member
Amy Lee (saxophone) joining us for one of our bigger venue gigs.  She
commented at break between sets that I really played the harp like it
was meant to be on the songs we'd played.  Then, on our last tune, some
guy comes running across the stage at me in the midst of playing the
Fins tune, reaches for my mic--it's Greg "Fingers" Taylor.  I gladly
give him my mic, and he finishes off the show with all the Parrotheads
in attendance (and me) going crazy.  After the show, Greg says to me
that he was there for the second set and that he was really impressed
that I played Livingston Saturday Night "right on the money"!