[Harp-L] SPAH Tuesday night blow off

This will be my 6th SPAH (I missed last year 'cuz I was on a 6,000 mile boat trip!) and every year since my first year I've begged for the organizers to acknowledge the Tuesday night blow off and to try to offer some sort of transportation.  Looks like they DO listen and read those comment cards!  Thanks, Warren; Thanks SPAH!  I can hardly wait!

Betsy Johnson