[Harp-L] Richard Hunter CD

Richard, I hope you are good on the Cd I just paid 99 cents for on Ebay! I won "Act of Being Free", Harmonica Solos. I see that there is apparently a vol 2 of the CD. If I invest 99 cents and I don't like it I may have to give you the GMA treatment! :) The only reason I bought it is because I read your stuff here and the YouTube things I see linked here.

To put my 99 cents in perspective I paid $10.50 for Steve Bakers Harp Handbook!

Dave