  From: David Payne
  To: Harp L Harp L
  Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2010 12:23 PM
  Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Harrison Harmonicas on BBC America

  For those who missed it, you can watch it here, it's the Rust Belt story:
  http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/world_news_america/default.stm
  There was some good commentary afterwards, I've not been able to find that
  online though. There have been some nice things on us in the past, but this BBC
  report, I think, captures our story best.

  Dave