[Harp-L] New MegaTone Wezo TWIN

Just wanted to drop a line and let you folks know that you can check out the prototype for our new Wezo TWIN 2 channel, foot switchable Harp Amp at www.megatoneamps.com .   We'll have a working final version at our booth at SPAH as well as The Wezo 45 Head, Combo and our line of Cabinets.   The specs for the TWIN are up on the site as well.  Also..........we have David Barrett's mic comparrison up on the site too.  Check out David comparing all sorts of different mics with our Wezo 45 and other amps.   Usually you can only get this mic comparrison through his Harmonica Masterclass website.  But,  He's graciously agreed to let us post it on our site.
See you at SPAH !
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.myspace.com/harpwezo
www.megatoneamps.com