[Harp-L] Overblowing all done?

They've played sweet licks.  And they've played them faster...and faster.  They've played, and played and played, till one became overstimulated.  But I have to wonder, are they overblown?  Will the style of overblowing become a footnote on harmonica history, like the double tapping of EVH?  Within six months, nearly every metal guitar player had successfully mimicked the style of Eddie Van Halen.  Little Walter just won a posthumous Grammy Award more than forty years after his death, and his style continues to dominate the blues harmonica.  Mimics of overblowers, mixed into the blues scale, I think are dying out.  To stay out of the music industry,(where trends rip apart young men like a meat grinder) I got the advice to stay ahead of it...or behind it.  I am happy to say that my mix of my first EP "Nick Lovett's Shuffle" is finished.  A website, and official albums will be available ASAP.  For my first record I have assembled a crack team of the top
 blues musicians in New England. (And Worldwide)  On guitar I have Paul Size, of the Red Devils, Sugar Ray and the Blue Tones, Johhny Moeller/Hoy and Mick Jagger.  On bass and second guitar, Matthew Stubbs, of his own great band, Charlie Musselwhite, John Nemeth, Junior Watson and Janiva Magness.  Rounding out, on the kit, is Chris Anzalone, one of the top drummers around.  I'll spare you the laundry list.  I haven't tried to re-invent the wheel, merely covered classics by Little Walter(Aww Baby) Jimmy Rogers(Act Like You Love Me) and Sonny Boy Williamson II(Born Blind).  I also have an original slow blues, and the title track, an Excello style instrumental, modeled after the Jerry McCain groove (She's Tuff) I will follow with coming information, and hope that we can all put the sixteenth notes behind us. I hope that by being 23 and playing this stuff as directed to me by my record collection, and my teacher Annie Raines, I am able to do something
 innovative.  I sincerely hope you all give my music a chance.

Thank You Harp-L in Advance,
Nick Lovett
Tyngsboro, Massachusetts