[Harp-L] Wanted = A New Amp

Howdy. This is not a "troll" question even though it sounds a bit like one. I have been
playing through a Fender Blues Jr. for about 8 years. I've made the Weber speaker
upgrade; I've made the tube swap; I've replaced the reverb unit. And now, well, I'm a bit
bored with this amp. I have been getting a bit of a "ringing" sound when playing with it.
I usually play through a Audix microphone but have the Shure 545D if I want to try to
sound like Butterfield ( ha, ha, ha).  I've recently played through a Fender Blues Deluxe.
The difference was nice but at the same time I have "reasons" for not wanting to get one
of these units.. like a lot of local guitar players and a few local harp players in this area
are using them.. So, well BM on this unit! I don't want to join a crowd. ha, ha, ha again
as the Blues Jr. is used in the area a lot too. If you care to hear what I've played please
go to Broadjam and look for Koryta in artists and two numbers blown through the Jr. are
there....... But with the little information I have shared and your great knowledge ......
and/or great opinions, just what would be a unit to move to, I won't even say "up to" just
"to". If you don't want to pollute the this list please mail me off-line.

Thanks for your time.

Jim K