[Harp-L] The B-radical! and the Chicago Innovation Awards

Brad asked that I post this:

Thank you all for voting for us in the Chicago Innovation Awards. Out of over 230 companies, Harrison Harmonicas was chosen to be in the top five innovative companies! It doesn't seem to be a clear winner as Chicago Innovation awards go to the top five companies. We will be featured on BusinessWeek.com along with the other four winners. Thank you all for your support! (I would invite you down tonight, but the event is SOLD OUT!)

Brad Harrison
Founder/President
Harrison Harmonicas-"The only harmonica manufactured in the USA!" http://www.harrisonharmonicas.com

Michael Peloquin