[Harp-L] B-Radical... IS IT in the mail ???

It's Fall, when are the B-Radicals due to ship out?

 I'm curious, because I'm not going to spend my hard earned money on another harp (though those Crossovers sound tempting) until I find out if the B-radical is> THE ONE to throw money at!!!

I'm hoping it is "THE SAVIOR OF HARPS" and is the Way the Truth and the Life of the Harmonica Kingdom....

BTW - How exactly will the reed exchange work and what will it cost to replace a reed?

Thanks ,Frank