RE: [Harp-L] Kinder Anti-Feedback+ modification

Three things: voltage, current and regulation

If the two 9-volts are in parallel, then a 9v supply should work; if they're in series, then you'll need an 18v supply

The main reason for having two batteries in parallel is available current. Check the specs for the unit's draw in amps.

Make sure that the AC adapter you use is very well regulated. Remember that batteries supply PURE dc; many AC adapters do not, but recitified AC instead. This is basically a square wave and could harm your device.

---
Love is the music of life;
Compassion is its melody.
  - Don Peer  ( o)==#