[Harp-L] Kinder Anti-Feedback+ modification

I picked up a used Kinder AFB+ box a while ago.  Seems to do a  great job &
I'm keeping it, but... It requires two 9 volt  batteries and has no power
input jack for an external power supply, also no  easy access to the
batteries, you have to take the four screws out of the cover  & take it apart to get
to them... grrrr.  For the high  original price I'd expect to see a battery
access door with a  drop-in battery hookup instead of the cheesy (and
easily damaged if not  careful) clip-on connectors, plus a power input jack.

I'm going to install a power input jack and am looking for some  advice.
Is it ok to power both the 9v inputs in a simple parallel  circuit from a
single clean 9v source?  Or, does it require  seperate discreet 9v power
supplies due to the internal  configuration?  Anything else I need to be aware of?

Christopher Richards - 'Twin Tone' Harmonica  Microphones