Re: [Harp-L] Design project, Harmonica Mic - please help

Sorry Joe,

You're absolutely correct. I became involved in a side discussion, too,
and wasn't addressing your original post. I own an Audix Fireball, and I am
pleased with it, but I'm very ignorant of the amplified side of harmonica
playing. I almost always play acoustically. I do remember Planet Harmonica
did some harmonica microphone tests a while back, and I believe they had
plans for building a very inexpensive microphone that held up very well
against the commercial models. Try these links:

http://www.planetharmonica.com/ph2/VE/TestMicrosUK.htm

http://www.planetharmonica.com/ph2/VE/TMI-micUK.htm

http://www.planetharmonica.com/ph2/VE/TMResultatsUK.htm

I hope this helps,