[Harp-L] Recording Software Opinions

Hello,

Just out of curiosity, what there a consensus of most commonly used, user
friendly recording software?  I have Magix (Samplitude) Music Maker 14 that
I don't find to be very easy to use.  What are most of you using?  Band in a
Box??  Mixcraft??  I understand Music Maker 15 that just came out is
powerful, more user friendly with the plug ins etc.

Gary C

--
"You can't change the direction of the wind, but you can always trim your
sails!"