From: Abner Galdos [mailto:cdgaldos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2009 1:45 PM
To: James F. Antaki, PhD; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Questions from newbie ~ embouchre

since I am a newbie that helped a lot. its is so hard to try and understand
what is being done when you cant see it being done,, I wish I could slow it
down and know more of what's being done.... I know I  ask for  allot...
in fact I think I'm being addicted to these chats and not practicing,,,
hoping to see the holy grail and yelling eureka I got it....

will now lunch with the family...

abner (blueye's an infant to the blues)