  From: James F. Antaki, PhD
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2009 12:19 AM
  Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Questions from newbie ~ embouchre

  ...its been so long, I had forgotten that I actually have one of the
  aformentioned videos (from the fiber optic camera inside the harp comb) on
  my website: http://www.turboharp.com/Company/CompanyVideo.asp - see lower
  right two clips.  However, the one I'm really thinking of is somewhere in my
  archives. I never thought anyone would be interested in seeing this video -
  otherwise I would have uploaded it as well.

  Turbodog