RE: [Harp-L] A major on a C diatonic (was: Positions)

> The Aebersold album, Rhythm Changes in all Keys
Me too! Excellent way to work on all 12 keys... what I do is play one key a day on the Aebersold rhythm changes, cycling  my way thru all 12 a day at a time....practice, practice, practice...no other way, at least for a non-genius like me.
WVa Bob
Life on your PC is safer, easier, and more enjoyable with Windows Vista®.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/127032870/direct/01/