[Harp-L] A major on a C diatonic (was: Positions)

I am going to accept Michael's answer as gospel, since it confirms what I
imagined.
One pmail to me said that Am is fourth, and that "I don't think A major can
be easily played on a C harp, but I don't do overblows."
Me either, so I went to the source, and popped the Out of the Box video into
the player.
Sure enough, there is Howard Levy playing a Bossa in A major, bless his
heart.
I don't even feel comfortable in A on a C chromatic, so it is reassuring
that someone can play their butt off on a C diatonic in A.
Thanks to all for your responses.
Gary