Re: [Harp-L] Amp overkill

Hello again,

There has been some great feedback relative to amp size, line out and
PA's.  Conceptioally, it seems to me that even if a smoky practce amp
had a line out and and plugged into a PA, it is the job of the sound
engineer to shape the sound of the signal.  I certainly appreciate the
thought that 'bigger is better', but it really isn't than .........is
it?  Monitors on stage will allow you to hear yourself, I too don't
like loud anymore!

Big Amps  also get heavier as we ..mature.

Gary C