Re: [Harp-L] Butter TV spot

Different strokes - exactly!

But in what sense was Butterfield an innovator? To my ears he played with
less of a sense of swing and using more of those arpeggiated on-the-beat
rock-style licks. (Apart from that I don't hear anything anyone else didn't
do). Is that what you mean when you say he was an innovator - that he moved
blues harp closer to a rock sensibility?