Re: [Harp-L] Butter TV spot

Well, Muddy didn't agree with you. He put Butterfield in the same ranks as
Wells, Cotton, and the Walters.
I have a copy of "Fathers and Sons" which has a live version of "Same Thing"
on it with Paul doing a job on harp that pretty much quashes any notion that
he didn't qualify as a "blues musician".