[Harp-L] Roland Microcube

Some  posts recently about Roland Cube amps. I have heard some of the more common ones used by guitarists, but I'm wondering about the Micro Cube or maybe the Bass Microcube?  Anyone tried these with harp?  I almost bought a MicroCube on EBay awhile back, but changed my mind at the last minute. I already have amps I don't use enough, but one can never have too many toys.
I'd appreciate if anyone could steer me to anything that would show them used by a harp player.
Thanks.
Steve Webb in Minn. where the snow is 4 feet deep in front of my house and the current temp is minus 4.