Re: [Harp-L] Roland Microcube

steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Some posts recently about Roland Cube amps. I have heard some of the more common ones used by guitarists, but I'm wondering about the Micro Cube or maybe the Bass Microcube? Anyone tried these with harp? I almost bought a MicroCube on EBay awhile back, but changed my mind at the last minute. I already have amps I don't use enough, but one can never have too many toys.

i played through one at a music store. i was surprised at that the volume and sound that came out of it. but it wasn't what i was looking for at the time.

i was looking for a toy, as well.  a small, inexpensive amp i could use for
light amplification playing in an acoustic duo.  considered the roland
cube 15, but didn't love the sound, and had lots of feedback issues on
many of the settings (even with my fireball).  ended up with a peavey
vyper 15, a nice little modeling amp with lots of knobs and switches
and blinkenlights and all.  sounds good, gets respectably loud, and
doesn't destroy my back every time i carry it out to the car, unlike my
big amp.