Re: [Harp-L] Harp Amp Cabs

I've played Ken's Blues Jr with the Weber 12A100, and I've heard Ken play it
many times,  Indeed, it does rip.  Sounds great!  I have not had the same
good luck with Weber speakers -- especially not recently -- but Ken's gets
great tone, and his band is terrific.  The singer, Tera Seville, can bring
it.

--
-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog