From: Michael Peloquin <peloquinharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: icemanle@xxxxxxx; Harp -l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Aug 19, 2009 6:26 pm
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] SPAH 2009

Larry E. posted:

> A great way to focus is for SPAH BOD to attend a world class convention or
affair and start to model or duplicate what they do. This is what we did in
planning the conventions pre-TATE - modeled SPAH after those mammoth
International Association of Jazz Education conventions, using their successes
to our advantage. Worked great and no one had to reinvent the wheel.

We who actually support and belong to SPAH here in the Platinum Age, should be
careful about modeling anything after an organization that went bankrupt like
the IAJE (I loved them and was a member.)

Michael Peloquin
http://www.b-radical.us

http://harpsax.com

http://myspace.com/peloquinharpsax