Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic care
- To: David Payne <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Harp L Harp L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic care
- From: Robert Paparozzi <chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 00:44:58 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=earthlink.net; b=S4TGQd4i61/tw629oE1W0+mTEPE8oEhodGtaAkra8PI7A5AKTXYeAQ+bN+UgMndI; h=Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thread-index: AclPih3AXFpQfLt9Ed2M4wAX8shj6w==
- Thread-topic: [Harp-L] Chromatic care
- User-agent: Microsoft-Entourage/11.3.3.061214
Turtle WaX & Metal Polish!!!!!
Don't we put these things in our MOUTHS !!!!!!!! ?????
On 11/26/08 12:39 AM, "David Payne" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Oh, I forgot to answer that one. Turtle Wax and Turtle Wax Polish. Danielson,
> polish first, then wax on, wax off. Seriously. Same thing pretty much as what
> Randy's talking about. It works and it's not harsh.
> Im giving away one of my most coveted secrets here. ( just kidding, dont
> believe in em)
> Blue Magic metal polish. Almost any auto store has it. Dont need to buff even.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and