Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic care
- To: Harp L Harp L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic care
- From: Winslow Yerxa <winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 08:16:03 -0800 (PST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID; b=zYNNRP6yVilq3pUYs0qnF6BGNUM2cv6LzMhA9jsemA70YSb+SOouCwijkWkmL9T0piZqDiSjr0svp4Cz5dav6SiYc1njzYo0keRwjSkK5mJP78tfG3a/P2S3pYtCmsfExGGBehEv/s1sxML/C5ueTi1lRRhZpKZdADzNhZv7VTo=;
- In-reply-to: <C5524C8A.4CEFemail@example.com>
- Reply-to: winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx
I have to second Rob on this one. Why put poisonous substances anywhere near your mouth? Mojo Red's toothpaste suggestion seems much safer - and you don't have to buy anything new.
Author, Harmonica For Dummies ISBN 978-0-470-33729-5
--- On Tue, 11/25/08, Robert Paparozzi <chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Robert Paparozzi <chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic care
To: "David Payne" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Harp L Harp L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 9:44 PM
Turtle WaX & Metal Polish!!!!!
Don't we put these things in our MOUTHS !!!!!!!! ?????
On 11/26/08 12:39 AM, "David Payne"
> Oh, I forgot to answer that one. Turtle Wax and Turtle Wax Polish.
> polish first, then wax on, wax off. Seriously. Same thing pretty much as
> Randy's talking about. It works and it's not harsh.
> Im giving away one of my most coveted secrets here. ( just kidding, dont
> believe in em)
> Blue Magic metal polish. Almost any auto store has it. Dont need to buff
Harp-L is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and