Re: [Harp-L] Screw fell out of my Vintage 1923

Hi

Am Samstag, 17. Mai 2008 schrieb Jeffrey Spoor:
> My question is has anyone else had the same problem with the
> Herings? I've never had it happen to any harps before, but now I
> feel like I need to pull the covers off of all them to check.

Yes. In my Hering Vintage 1923 and Delta Blues Harps there were
usually loose screws, first thing i do with new of them is open them
and tighten all screws.
Probably the wood of the comb shrinks after the harps leaving the
factory. Surprisingly my herings were pretty tight, even with
rattling screws.

--
Gruß,Frank