Re: [Harp-L] Wonderful Harp (was Dangerous harp) is Wonderful Worldof Jim Prushankin

On Mar 24, 2008, at 1:33 AM, G. E. Popenoe wrote:

Agreed. I'd love to be accused of Stevie Wonderness.

You tellin ME. Wow. I HAVE been accused of sounding like other people though. And y'know what, I take it as a compliment.

Sometimes I get. Hey that sounds like Sesame Street. I'm thinking, "Oh, great..."

Now I'm thinking maybe that's not so bad?

BTW, who was it who did the harp work for that show?

That was Toots on Sesame street. I just watched a movie called 'Mr Majestyk'. (with Charles Bronson) some pretty sparse (but good) harp..bass and all.. by your buddy Tommy Morgan.

Gary Popenoe