[Harp-L] Cowboy/Western Harmonica

Hey! Here it's me again with one of my questions.
I really like western music. Some of this songs are instrumental, with only
a guitar and a harp. Both with a considered delay or reberb on it. I'm
looking for recommendations for songs containing what I've mentioned before.
Instrumentals, with a guitar and a harp, the ones that you use to listen to
in the cowboy films. Do you know some songs or artists who compose this type
of music?
Thank you