Re: [Harp-L] Cowboy/Western Harmonica

Jose,

Mickey Rafael plays harp on a record of western/folk songs that might
be of interest.  It's called Red River Valley.  There are other
instruments besides harp and guitar, but it's all acoustic and
masterfully played harmonica on songs that many start their harmonica
playing life with.

http://www.cumberlandmusic.com/western/red_river_valley.php

Jim.
www.mcmule.com

>>> "Josà TexidÃ" <josetexido@xxxxxxxxx> 3/16/2008 7:35 PM >>>
Hey! Here it's me again with one of my questions.
I really like western music. Some of this songs are instrumental, with
only
a guitar and a harp. Both with a considered delay or reberb on it. I'm
looking for recommendations for songs containing what I've mentioned
before.
Instrumentals, with a guitar and a harp, the ones that you use to
listen to
in the cowboy films. Do you know some songs or artists who compose this
type
of music?
Thank you